Sunday, July 01, 2012

Side Notes From Landrover

These last couple posts are some of the ones of the schools things we did together and they'll be some of the last, but we're going to try to make it work. Sandbox got into a very advanced placement art program at a different high school, while I am staying at the one I was going to go to in the first place for their band program (and because thats my district)

Even though most of our friends are going to the same school, we'll make it work with Sandbox and our amazing friends we've made over the years. I love you all and wish you best of luck <3
Some of the amazing moments this year are below :D
Oh, and if Daisy and Oven are reading this too, Nerd Crew will never fall apart. Pinky promise! :D

-Love Landrover

Ps. Sandbox I can't believe you ditched me!! Bwhaha I'm kidding. Good luck!
Seriously going to miss this :(

How we band kids do things

Band Camp <3 This was an amazing time
Last band concert together.
Here are the Blues Brothers, or two and a half men.

No comments:

Post a Comment